12/02/2011

PE2--iMovie

Well, after watching the clips up until the editing portion, I think (probably need to review) I have a grasp on picking my clips, tagging them, choosing their positioning, ie people, outside, inside, etc. and of course keyed in my preferences.  LYNDA tutorials are great, and I admit that I will need to review them to really get a grasp on every aspect of what I am learning, and the associated letters, numbers and keys associated on the keyboard.  Right now I am wishing I had another screen to put the iMovie on so I could watch the tutorials without pausing and switching back and forth.

I can imagine that a bigger screen would enhance my learning perspective, still I can just get closer to the screen as pictured above! Still All in all I am happy to be learning something I can put to use instead of something that puts me to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment