11/23/2011

BP1 Welcome to my Blog and Happy Thanksgiving

Hello Friends, Family, People I just met, and people I used to know...
This time brings memories of years past, Homespun tales, and the warmth
of a campfire.  I am Native American, of Cherokee Heritage and it is because
I know the true story of Thanksgiving, I implore you to find out too.  The idea
behind the holiday is wonderful, the spirit of the holiday is pristine, but
the history of the holiday makes me truly sad.  This Thanksgiving I am thinking
of my Dad who has gone to be with the Great Spirit, God, or to Heaven.
I miss you Dad.  I love you Dad.  I won't be Sad cuz I know you Love me too.

2 comments:

  1. Karen,
    In honor of your Dad and Native American History month I wish you the most peaceful and connected experience to all that you strive for in the EMDT program. I look forward to working with you along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice page. I also completely agree with your comments about the holiday. It is a nice sentiment but the story behind it is not what it seems. I think your blog will be very interesting and I look forward to your unique perspective!

    ReplyDelete